CoolSaver Freezer works in two ways:
- The minerals reduce frost formation by preventing condensation before it accumulates as ice.
- Dry air is much easier to cool down than moist air, which therefore contributes to remarkable energy savings up to 30 % when we reduce condensation.
- Better food quality
- Longer lifetime of freezer equipment
- More sustainable environment
- Less defrosting
How long does it last?
If properly maintained over 3 years.
Dry the cassette every three months by placing it in direct sunlight for 6–8 hours or in a household oven at a maximum of 80 Celsius degrees for about 1 hour.
• 155 x 115 x 20 mm.
• Weight about 130 grams.
• Capacity: up to 800 liters air volume per cartridge.