Just place it in your freezer!
CoolSaver Freezer - Effective reduction of energy & ice to improve sustainability & food quality - 100% natural
CoolSaver works in two ways:
- The minerals reduce frost formation by preventing condensation before it accumulates as ice.
- Dry air is much easier to cool down than moist air, which therefore contributes to remarkable energy savings of up to 30 %.
- Lower electricity consumption
- Less defrosting
- Longer lifetime of freezer equipment
- Better food quality
Difference between CoolSaver and moisture absorbents?
The CoolSaver minerals do not absorb the moisture, but instead treat the water molecules on a surface chemical level, which prevents the molecules switching from humidity to condensation. This is also called molecular filtration.
How long does it last?
If properly maintained over 3 years.
Dry the cassette every three months by placing it in direct sunlight for 6–8 hours or in a household oven at a maximum of 80 Celsius. degrees for about 1 hour.
No Installation Needed - To start using and benefiting from the CoolSaver panel, you put it in your fridge, and that's it! No screwing, electricity, or anything else is needed. Can it get any easier?
CoolSaver, together with the Swedish State Testing Institute (SP), has carried out independent tests in household refrigerators and freezers, which are the basis for the results we refer to in the form of energy savings and increased lifespan of fruit and vegetables
- 155 x 115 x 20 mm.
- Weight: about 150 grams.
- Capacity: up to 800 liter air volume per panel.